Deputy Program Director – Roads and Highways
We are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Program Director to join a leading engineering consultancy in Qatar. The right candidate must have project experience of delivering multi-milliondollar infrastructure works including roads/highways. Drawing on your existing infrastructure delivery and major expressways projects experience, you will be responsible for monitoring the project direction and coordinating throughout all project life-cycles and final handover to the client.
• Develop the strategy and execution plan
• Negotiate contract terms with the client
• Deliver on all technical and commercial aspects of the project as per the contract requirements
• Manage the client relationship and key stakeholders
• Business development to ensure repeat business
• Deliver the financial objectives for the programme
• Manage all programme risk and contingencies
• Ensure compliance with the ‘company’ Business Management System
• Direct staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
• Ensure project success
• Manage the Project Manager’s performance of delegated responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
• A minimum of 20 years post graduate experience, 15 years’ operating at senior management and director level.
• Experience in leading on infrastructure, expressways project, etc. preferably in the Middle East.
• Experience of leading a business and having responsibility for a P&L account.
• Proven success in the delivery of large capital projects within scope, time and budget
• Ability to influence for results.
• Experience in the planning, managing and successfully delivering on projects involving numerous stakeholders
• Effective IT and communication skills in report writing, presentations and holding effective conversations
• Proven ability to lead, organize and direct large multi-national organizatio
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma