- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
Strategic thinker who is visionary, innovative, creative and willing to take appropriate risks. Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence. understand areas of management including knowledge of finance, marketing and communications. strategic planning, human resource management and development and business administration. through knowledge of modern management principles and methods. A good communicator and team leader.
- Bachelor degree in one of Engineering, Business management, Banking and Finance
Engineering, Business management, Banking and Finance
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 20
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma