The delivery driver is responsible for driving the designated vehicles for delivering food, goods or material to support business operations.
• Follow the safe and hygienic practices applied during all stages of food transportation, such as unloading/loading, delivery, inspection and receiving
• Clean and disinfect, daily, the transportation units, verify the efficiency of the cooling unit and record pre-cooling time/ temperature
• Verify load against relevant documentation to ensure the correct load is being transported and report any errors to the Transportation Supervisor
• Help the stock keeper in loading/ unloading goods onto trucks while respecting safety measures
• Prepare delivery notes for loads picked up and delivered, as well as ensure completion of all relevant documentation
• Maintain vehicle / trip log per company’s regulations
• Clean the vehicle and inspect its equipment and supplies on a regular basis to ensure it is roadworthy and complies with relevant legislation, and report vehicle maintenance needs as soon as they arise.
• Reading and Writing knowledge, including the English language
• Valid public driving license
• Good knowledge of basic food hygiene
• Basic knowledge of car mechanics and maintenance
• Analytical Thinking
• Attention to details
• Change and Adaptability
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Driving and Achieving results
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.