To manage the Water Supply department database, CFW database, crosscheck against other data sources.
1. Data processing and management:
1.1. To provide Water Supply data with data outputs upon request;
1.2. To maintain up to date databases as required, including across all relevant programs and supporting all relevant departments / units
1.3. Fill the financial vouchers into the financial database
1.4. Track any changes on the financial database directed by the PM
1.5. Updating the CFW database weekly
2. Water Supply Support
2.1. To support SWM with data analysis and reporting when called upon
2.2. To process data and information from field – in particular ensure quality, consistency, accuracy, truthfulness, comprehensiveness of all distribution data;
2.3. To feedback the Information Systems Manager for building the weekly reports
3. CFW Support
3.1. To maintain the CFW ( people who work with ACTED ) database, track any changes, and then printing the agreements and the attendance sheets
4.1. To ensure that up-to-date files are maintained, both electronically and in paper form;
4.2. To perform accurate filing of all processed documents, monthly consolidated filing of key project documents in his/her area offices.
5. Finance Department Support
5.1. To support the Financial Officer by the documents, reports, and Water Supply vouchers to be transferred to the Amman’s Finance.
• Good command of at least one major database technology, (for example: Access, Excel, Google spreadsheets), in addition to good general knowledge of database management
• Experience working with large scale data management preferred
• Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as well as the ability to plan, take initiative and organize work independently. In addition, impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality are imperative
• It is necessary at a bare minimum to read and speak enough English to use the software and correctly classify information in English
• Willingness to learn and capacity to innovate: The Database Assistant must be inventive and eager to improve his or her own skills, and be capable to adapt, shape and develop tools best suited for ACTED’s activities.
• Good organizational and communication skills with international and national staff.
* Proficiency in the local languages is essential.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
• Good organisational and communication skills with international and national staff and rural communities are essential.
• Good knowledge with excel and data cleaning, analysis and making graphs.
• Prefer to have knowledge on ODK.
• Competencies in all computer related tasks including Word, Excel is strongly desirable.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma