Within delegated authority and under the direct supervision of the Head of Sub-Office, and the overall supervision of the Programme Policy Officer (Database Management Analyst) in Beirut Country Office, the incumbent will be responsible of the below:
• Assist in the development of databases and required platforms for requesting units.
• Compile all available data in liaison with the Country Office to detect any possible irregularity or misuse of the vouchers and e-cards.
• Report immediately to the Head of Sub-Office any possible misuse of e-card. Monitor on a daily basis the Bank web platform of e-cards transactions. Red flag all the suspicious transactions in the monthly data provided by the Country Office and the Bank.
• Track beneficiaries who relocate within the country, or left the country, and report it back to the Country Office database manager.
• Update the WFP database and generate the monthly distribution lists for WFP team and for the partners.
• Validate the partners’ reconciliation data about distributed/non-distributed e-cards.
• Find refugees who received by mistake wrong e-cards and detect the lost e-cards.
• Track the status of every e-card received by the Sub-Office (distributed, not distributed, cancelled, lost, end of assistance).
• Prepare the registry statement every new cycle for newly registered, reactivated, SafetyNet beneficiaries and for beneficiaries who have lost, damaged or stolen e-cards.
• Prepare the e-cards for every distribution cycle.
• Extract the e-cards of cases deactivated by UNHCR.
• Ask for the e-cards from other area.
• Sort the e-cards.
• Handover the e-cards with the partners.
• Physical management of the e-cards.
• Online shop transactions monitoring.
• Follow up of beneficiaries’ complaints or issues expressed at hotlines or helpdesks.
• Perform other task as required
At least three (3) years of experience working with databases utilizing MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle Databases, MS Access.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3