- Support in handling required processing to operate static data including maintenance and coordination for providing a useful electronic data required for the safe and timely execution of flight operations, that includes other sub-applications like (eAIP&eMAP).
- Co-improve the workflow process within AIM by maintaining a healthy, robust and organized database of information which is consistent with outputs produced by eAIP, Procedure Design and Aeronautical Charts sections.
- Coordinate between AIM sections to ensure data, information and documents are amended to achieve consistency and accuracy.
- Develop a database and automation system which offers efficiency for AIM and which can be integrated with other international databases.
- Perform storage and cataloguing activities of all KSA aeronautical information data
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and presentation legislation and guidance for stored documents to guarantee aircraft safety within KSA airspace.
Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree In Aeronautical Information or equivalent as a minimum.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma