The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for accurate and efficient data entry from the field data collection activities.
Support program manager and project coordinator in data collection and monitoring.
Supporting all the teams in terms of format implementation and delivering.
Responsible for a good organization of the archives and the correct data reporting of the project achievement.
1. Data processing and management:
• To enter all data and figures as needed in a consistent, accurate and efficient manner.
• To develop and maintain up to date databases as required, including across all relevant programs and supporting all relevant departments.
• To collect all documents needed for the database and enter each beneficiary’s information into the project database.
2. Project Support:
• To support with data entry as required.
• Building assessment’s forms using advanced tools such as ODK.
• To support with surveying of beneficiaries and others when needed.
• To support with data analysis and reporting when called upon.
• To process data and information from field – in particular ensure quality, consistency, accuracy, truthfulness, comprehensiveness of all distribution data.
• To prepare all other reports upon request.
• Processing documents for activities (list of participants…etc.).
• To ensure that up-to-date files are maintained, both electronically and in paper form.
• To perform accurate filing of all processed documents, monthly consolidated filing of key project documents in his/her area offices.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Community Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma