Provide business domain solution, process, strategy, business case and change consulting to external client at functional and senior management level, on a chargeable basis. The business domain includes industry specific business process and function specific business process such as HR, accounting and IT. It also includes developing and managing IT governance mechanism and various policies such as security policy, business continuity policy. Help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and “technology enabled” business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace. Explains how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. Gets involved in the strategy and business issues identification and resolution; provides input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client’s senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client’s business.
- Organizes and shapes an engagement team’s strategy to drive success.
- Leads board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership to client.
- Develops and manages relationships across the whole client base, discussing benefits and value at board level.
- Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in new and different ways to mutual benefits.
- Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline.
- Understands and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods and tools to run effective events.
- Advises at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans.
- Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations.
- Builds and maintains significant alliances and support across the client’s business.
- Leads complex MOC initiatives.
- Consults and shapes development of the client’s approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a department level.
- Shapes and directs proposals describing the company solution and the associated value proposition.
- Ensures knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed building the company consultant collateral.
Education and Experience Required:
- 10 years experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degree preferred.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma