Cyber Security Architects is responsible for designing the cyber security architecture within the IT or OT for various business lines of the company and IT to be involved in implementing the cyber security strategy by evaluating cyber security projects, providing guidance and mentoring cyber security architects at business unit level.
• Develop the enterprise cyber security architecture
• Develop enterprise cyber security architecture guidelines and recommendations
• Align the business requirements with technical cyber security solutions
• Develop strategies for enterprise wide cyber security system integration
• Ensure alignment of cyber security architecture with selected cyber security industry standards
• Support in product/service requirements and selection activities by supporting in RFP / RFI development
• Develop, enhance, and apply comprehensive methodology to align current state of cyber security and future structure and processes with the cyber security strategy
• Develop a cyber security framework that describes the current, intermediate, and future security architecture
• Supervise the mega cyber security projects that span across multiple business units
• Define segregation requirements between IT and OT
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent education
• Minimum 10+ years of technical industry experience in cyber security including implementation experience with security vendors
• Knowledge of cyber security products including firewalls, data diodes, advanced persistent threats, proxies, antispam, end point protection, identity and access management and other related solutions
• Knowledge of enterprise cyber security architecture frameworks (e.g. SABSA)
• Expert level in network and/or security design such as CCDE, JNCIE-SEC, SABSA-SCM
• For OT senior architects, familiarity of utilities and industrial control systems (DCS, PLC for generation, SCADA systems) is a must
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.