The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for direct sales hunting – farming new opportunities & telemarketing, also follow up the existing and new customers, partners and vendors (keep tracking the customer’s satisfaction), coordinate the sales process and monitor the company pipeline including all tasks and sales activity to help the executive manager to achieve our company target.
• Manages a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develops positive relationships with clients
• Acts as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generates new business and potential customer networks.
• Ability to prepare a commercial proposal.
• Resolves conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
• Reports the status of different accounts and transactions.
• Plan and carry out direct field sales activities by Prospecting, visiting customers within the assigned Key Customers to meet agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales,
• Manage and follow up Key accounts.
• Aim to achieve outstanding customer service performance.
• Assist customers to properly select the best solution for their application through gaining a clear understanding of their businesses requirements & prepare their offers, professional presentation, demonstrate excellent closing skills, Establish and maintain good working relationships with them to encourage repeat and referral business.
• Ensure the usage and update of CRM customer data and quotations.
• Build and maintain customer relationships through effective database management & resolve their problems.
• Support local, GCC and Levant marketing sales activities and integrate efforts with other organized marketing activities.
• Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge, sales techniques and skills.
• Prepare and deliver product presentations that explain product features, competitive advantages, objections & responses or services to prospective customers.
• Coordinate with after sales departments and workshops to ensure speedy resolution of customer related problems.
• Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department as well as with all other divisions, reporting to the Executive Manager.
• Submit interim reports, weekly, monthly reports to the Sales Manager. e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
• Ability to do social market activities
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Information Technology
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 35