The Custodial Manager is assisting the overall management of the Housekeeping department in the property.
The Custodial Manager provides leadership, overall direction and operational management to the in-house Custodial, litter picking and refuse collection teams.
Responsible for maintaining a superior level of quality, service and cleanliness at all times.
The Custodial Manager is responsible for all areas of financial accountability, staffing and labour, He will ensure the fulfillment of TFM commitment to provide our customers excellence in quality in an upscale senior living environment.
The Custodial Manager will have the ability to operate a professional department that reflects excellence and an “above and beyond” Housekeeping department.
Promotes our core values to staff, Customers and families and encourages teamwork through positive interactions. Assures the implementation of TFM living philosophy; quality care, and concern for our customers.
– Fluent Arabic and English
– Understanding of English is a requirement
– Knowledge of local, national and international housekeeping sector
– Knowledge of housekeeping planning, scheduling and management
– Good communication & presentation skills
– Leadership: Ability to build & maintain relationships; to foster collaboration and teamwork
– Organization: Matrix manage others to achieve maximum results
– Improvement: Take initiative and focus on improving performance
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5