This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM Lead to join a leading Abu Dhabi bank and play a vital part in their digital venture as they look to execute their digital strategy and transform the business.
• Design and Deliver technical solutions on the CRM platform.
• Provide technical operational support and issues and problems resolution for assigned systems
• Articulate and document business requirements for projects, change requests etc.
• Lead application design sessions to ensure accuracy towards business requirement and development guidelines.
• Coordination between project and business teams during the execution of projects and tasks.
• Provide business with required technical support, assessments, and reports.
• Follow-up with service teams/vendors for support issues and respond quickly to service tickets in a timely manner.
• Facilitate and UAT of projects, CRs by adhering to Quality control policies and guidelines.
• Support “go-live’ and post ‘go-live’ activities for projects and any releases to production.
• Provide First Line and Second Line Support to all the assigned applications.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
• CRM – Retail Banking, Channels and SME domain knowledge
• Business Analyst / Project Management
• Extensive knowledge of systems integration, data processing, hardware platforms, databases and application servers.
• Analytical and strategic skills with strong presentation skills
• Be able to demonstrate capabilities in stakeholder engagement
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Preferred
• Experience in CRM application implementation and support
• Should have 7-8 years of experience
Allegis Group retired the “Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.