Required to join a developer in Qatar. The successful candidate will execute and monitor all collection activities in alignment with the established policies and procedures as well as monitor account balances and collection of unpaid third party receivables to prevent any losses
– Identify accounts with outstanding invoices and establish communication with the client / relevant parties and promptly notify them of outstanding balances and continuously follow up for payment.
– Establish payment arrangements, including settlements with client / relevant parties and assertive in enforcing payment terms.
– Provide detailed updates on the collection activity and update client information in collection system.
– Notify relevant parties to remind them of payment schedule and collect payments.
– Develop the invoice issuing log and regularly update status of invoices.
– Handle all activates related to petty cash at the company including amount, keeping, and replenishment.
– Verify invoices to ensure equality between cash collected and amounts recorded in the invoices.
– Control cash receipts and cash disbursements for different bank accounts.
– Respond to inquiries and concerns by clients / relevant parties.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Accounting / Finance or related field is required.
– Master’s Degree in Business Management / MBA or related field is preferred
– A minimum of 3 years working within credit control within the construction/real estate field
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Proficient in English, Arabic is preferred
– Excellent planning and organizing skills
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction – build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration