A Country Manager job involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for a company in a specific region or country. Within corporate relocations and international removals, a Country Manager needs to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to this sector.
- A Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- In the Corporate Relocations and International Removals Sector, a Country Manager job may include being in charge of many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
A Country Manager job demands a broad range of business skills including:
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- Strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- With excellent networking skills.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations,
- With knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company.
- Needs to be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, powerpoint etc.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Technical Maintenance & Repair
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates