The client is a leading financial services firm, focusing on fund raising and corporate finance through the GCC. Candidate’s key responsibilities include business development, capital raising and existing client relationship management.
Our client is a leader in its market. The firm is based in Dubai with a lean team of 15 individuals across its business.Our client is a leading financial services firm, specialising in capital raising and corporate finance throughout the GCC. We are seeking a Country Manager to be based in Doha to manage all investor meetings, client engagements, trade shows, and relationships within Qatar.
* Establish relationships with current and potential investors
* Manage / work with fund managers and their accounts
* Conduct business development by engaging new clients, products and opportunities
* Perform due diligence to select new business opportunities
* Prove an ability to schedule meetings with investors for clients as well as run the planning and implementation of projects for more than one client
Great exposure to GCC market and privilege to work with one of Middle East’s largest financial services firm. Good Salary package as well as building more connections with various financial sectors across GCC countries.
* The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with a background in client engagement, relationship management, and/or fund raising
* Master/Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting.
* A strong exposure in working with GCC clients and great networking skills would be beneficial.
* Having flexible passport and visa documents to settle in Qatar with a work permit is mandatory.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for presentations to Clients and to Internal Management.
* Proficiency in English and Arabic is a must.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.