Position: Country manager
1. Responsible for achieving sales target along with the sales team.
2. Developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
3. Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting and advising senior management.
4. Responsible for managing the sales team, assist in developing a regional business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout the market.
5. Assist in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort)
6. Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
7. Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by fulfilling a system of reports and communications involving sales reports.
8. Personally observing and educating the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
9. Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner
10. Insure ROI on all investment and proper usage of samples.
11. Answer questions and queries from health care professionals and KOL.
12. Keep up with medical and clinical data and presenting this data to health care professionals
13. Stay informed about the activities of health care professionals and organizations in a specific area
14. Stay up to date with the competition’s products, service offerings and activities.
15. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with his team and all company support departments.
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Persuasive ability
• Planning and organizing skills
• Problem-analysis and problem solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making skills
• Negotiation and presentation skills
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma