– Manage the cost and budget team
– Preparing, compiling, presenting to the client and reviewing estimates
– Assisting in establishing the contract price budget
– Submitting monthly cost reports
– Provide all necessary information requested to manage the project in relation to the cost and estimate
– Establish rules and methodology according with the client requirement on cost reporting and forecasting
– Establish rules and methodology according with the client requirement
– Finalize estimates into the contract price budget
– Review and endorse expenditures in accordance with established budgets
– 7-10 years experience in any Precasting firm or in any Concrete Construction Ready Mix Factory or any Manufacturing industry preferred.
– Project Planning using Primavera Project Planner
– Degree qualified.
– Experience level in costing for production, erection, transport and logistics.
– Experience level in costing for precast materials
– Expert in establishing project budgets from scratch including breakdown of BOQ items prices & incorporate the budget into the cost management system.
– Experience in conducting periodic analysis to monitor the actual spending versus planned expenses & analyzes project cost and schedule information through the communication of performance, trends, and forecasts.
– Experience in preparing/reviewing claims & variation orders.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.