Job Title: Manager – Corporate Treasury
To support Corporate Treasurer in providing Treasury services to non-Kuwait GCC companies, operating Group non-cash facilities
Senior Manager – Corporate Treasury
Basic Function and Scope:
· Recommend optimum capital structure for Group companies in KSA and UAE. Manage Treasury operations to meet decided capital structure.
· Maintain relationships with Group bankers in KSA and UAE. Raise debt capital at competitive prices.
· Identify optimum utilization of non-cash facilities of the Group in line with the overall bank relationship strategy.
· Design and implement structured financial products to improve Companies Industries’ cash flow and working capital.
· Identify areas of risk in Corporate Treasury and take actions to mitigate them. Design and execute risk identification tools. Coordinate with Internal Audit team for Internal Audit.
· Act as custodian of Corporate Treasury policies and responsible for timely updation of policies.
· Support currently running automation projects in Companies Finance.
· Provide support to legal restructuring activities by help executing legal transactions, capital reduction, capital injection and associated cash flows.
Team of Senior Financial Analyst and Associate Financial Analyst
Skills and Qualifications:
· 5-6 years with experience in leadership role in a Treasury
· Sound knowledge of financial accounting concepts.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Ability to motivate and lead teams.
· Fluency in English; strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
Post Graduate Degree in Finance/ Business Management/ CA/ ACCA
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Master’s degree