The Coordinator is responsible for implementing the brand’s standards display in the shop in order to maximize sales opportunities and increase sales volume.
• Distribute and arrange merchandise by making the most of available space while complying with the company guidelines and display mapping (customer profile, color harmony, etc.) in order to attract a maximum number of customers and promote sales.
• Assist Sales Associates in clients servicing as requested in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
• Replenish on a continuous basis the stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
• Work with Sales Associates to ensure the right visual environment is created and maintained at all times.
• Coordinate with the Stock Keeper for appropriate product rotation.
• Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the shelves and floor at all times in order to enhance the shopping experience.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High School Degree
• 1 – 2 years of experience in visual merchandising
• Fluency in English
• Strong fashion knowledge
• Strong understanding of the brand and customer profile
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Attention to details
• Cultural Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Commercial Understanding
• Communication Skills
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.