Duties and Responsibility:
– Ensure that the requested equipment has been supplied with excellent working condition.
– Plan maintenance and repair for equipment.
– Prepare required spare parts.
– Prepare and submit reports requested by supervisor on correct time with accurate information.
– Plan and implement efficient and economical arrangement of each equipment on daily and weekly basis.
– Propose measure for problem to supervisor and implement this measure correctly.
– Take immediate actions on emergency request of heavy equipment.
– Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Foreman, Heavy Equipment Unit.
– High school graduate
– At least 3 years experience in operating & heavy equipment in refinery and/or petrochemical plants
– Some knowledge of operations, static equipment, rotating machines, electrical and instrumentations
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co. – Petro Rabigh – was founded as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical in 2005. The plant is valued at US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives.
Our products are used in such end products as plastics, detergents, lubricants, resins, coolants, anti-freeze, paint, carpets, rope, clothing, shampoo, auto interiors, epoxy glue, insulation, film, fibers, household appliances, packaging, candles, pipes and many other applications.
Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $8.4 billion – 25% funded by the public and the remainder equally funded by Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. Petro Rabigh II is scheduled to be in full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and will produce a wide range of new products.