- Contributes to implementing the operational partnership between the ICRC
and the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) by working closely with colleagues and the
ERC to develop joint procedures and operational arrangements.
- The Cooperation Field Officer (Coop FO), under the supervision of the
Cooperation coordinator, ensures the overall management of the Cooperation
Department, as well as the representation thereof, both internally and
- The Coop FO assists and advises the Cooperation Coordinator and the Management
(in the absence of the Cooperation Coordinator) in all matters pertaining the
ERC as well as its relationship with the ICRC in Egypt.
- The Coop FO is involved in all institutional talks with the ERC, with
particular emphasis to the discussions on an institutionalized cooperation
and on the implementation of the action plans.
- Contributes to relationship building, trust and mutual respect between the ICRC and the ERC, by promoting coherence of the ICRC approach towards the development of the National Society (NS), by encouraging the developments of operational partnerships with NS whenever it could result in improved impact on the humanitarian response. Contributes to the implementation and the running of projects/programmes, mainly independently.
- Contributes to the implementation of an integrated approach and streamlining within the ICRC Delegation and guarantees the
consideration of the Capacity building elements in ICRC joint activities with the
- Performs administrative tasks related to the cooperation with the National Society as necessary.
- University degree.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working for the ICRC or another Movement component (National Red Cross/Red Crescent Societies and/or International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies) an asset.
- Excellent command (spoken and written) of English.
- Computer proficiency.
- Very good communication skills
Please submit your application (letter of motivation and CV) not later than 16 August 2018.
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Community Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 55