My client is a leading joint venture organisation who are currently working on the construction of the Riyadh metro in saudi arabia. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced contracts manager for the following duties;
– Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
– Perform appropriate clinical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
– Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior
management input on timelines and deliverables.
– Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
– Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
– Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
– Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
– Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the healthcare organization’s financial performance.
– Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
– Team coorodination. – Manage request for extensions/variations. – Manage claims (judicial and arbitration procedures), along with commercial disputes, based upon a general background of law and specialist knowledge of the KSA law and international contracts regulation.
Candidates should have a degree in a construction or engineering related subject and should have a proven background as a contracts manager working on large construction projects. Candidates should be familiar with FIDIC forms of contract and should be experience in claims management and extension of time claims. It would be useful if candidates could speak spanish
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction – build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration