Manage the contracts team by facilitating compliance to the contract, by advising and guiding on contractual matters as well as interpreting the contract, its conditions, requirements, and contribute to its application, assist in the preparation and monitoring of procurement plans and assuring that work is executed within the allocated budget, communicate, coordinate, and follow up with different suppliers and subcontractors to ensure an uninterruptible supply of materials and work on site.
Qualifications and Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Experience:
- Two (5) years of experience in the field of Road Construction.
- Exposure to construction projects, pre-construction activities, bidding and contracts, planning, monitoring, cost control, materials & inventory management, and quality control.
Training:Training in Contract Administration and/or Supply Chain Management (Logistics, Procurement, Planning, Operations Management, Transportation, etc.)
- Knowledge of the structure of construction documents and their interrelationships, bidding requirements, general and particular conditions of contract (FIDIC), administrative and procedural requirements for construction, and technical specifications.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Knowledge in Primavera
Desirable: Proficient in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma