About the Job
We are hiring a freelance HR/Personnel specialist. He/she will represent our company in front of the Labor Office and the social insurance authority.
– Assist in updating and completion of filing system.
– Write employees’ contracts.
– Prepare and attending new employees contract signing event.
– Insure the new employees.
– Prepare form 6 for the left employees.
– Punctuality and Commitment are a must.
– 2+ years of experience in dealing with the Labor Office and the social insurance authority.
– Good English command.
– Ability to execute required tasks in the minimum time during governmental official working hours.
– To apply for this job, you can be currently working a full-time job, a part-time, or even not employed.
– Fees will be determined per task or per hour, upon agreement with the company.
About this Company
Booktips is a company that operates in the publishing industry, serving English book authors and more languages in the future.
Three fundamental aspects regarding our vision:
1- We are a purpose-driven business and encourage other firms to put a higher…