You will be responsible for the evaluation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of commercial contracts working collaboratively with multiple departments within sales, operations and management in addition to outside legal counsel.
• Reviewing and advising on all legal documents executed by the company, including pre and post tender documents, contracts, subcontracts
• Setting policies and procedures and providing quality contract assistance to structure and document contracts in a timely manner
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient strategies to minimize risk to the business.
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
• Represent the company before any hearings and mediation when necessary
• 10+ years of experience in similar role with a diversified organization
• Certified Commercial Contracts Management (CCMP) is an added advantage
• Good communication skill in Arabic and English
• Graduate /Post graduate in either Engineering/Finance/Legal
• Ability to take initiative, work independently (but collaboratively), and prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced evolving environment
• Impeccable integrity, business ethics and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
• Understanding of contract negotiation principles in the business and legal context.
• Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive; Real Estate; Oil/Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35