We are working alongside the Qatari Government’s healthcare provider to find a Paediatric Radiologist to join them in Doha, Qatar. If you are searching for a better work life balance and to be part of one of the most advanced healthcare groups in the world please apply below.
Here are a few details of our partner
– Based in Doha, Qatar
– Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
– Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
– 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
– Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
– Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
– Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in Paediatric Radiology OR In Radiology and suitable Paediatric Experience in the form of a specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
– 2 years Post CCST experience (certificate of completion of specialist training)
– 2 years post American Board Registration
– 2 years post CIS (French)
– 2 years Australian or NZ fellowship
– 2 years post Facharzt
– 3 Years post CESR qualifications
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.