– Responsible for the care or all patients on dialysis (hemo or PD). Be available for consultations when needed . Ensure all P&P applied strictly and investigate all incidences/occurrences to patients and sorted out with related team .
– Sort medical problems and indicators which not match standard of care .
– Participate in the clinic activity for patient care and participate in quality management report
– Review/perform histories and physical examinations of the Residents and Registrars, plan the work-up of the patients and decide treatment
– Ensure the smooth running of the dialysis clinics
– Perform some diagnostic procedures such as pleural and abdominal taps if needed.
– Interpret ECG’s urinalysis, electrolytes and arterial blood gases
– Perform internal Jagular catheterization& femoral vein catheter if needed.
– Prescribe all forms of dialytic therapy (haemodialysis, haemoperfusion, haemofiltration, ultrafiltration, peritoneal dialysis.)
– Review and discharge summary, death report and respond in writing to inquiries from other Hospitals or clinics and Medical Director .
– Participate in educational activities of the clinic or organization. This includes Grand Rounds, bedside teaching Sessions, Clinical Lectures, Tutorials, Residents’ Seminars, the Journal Club, Morbidity and Mortality.
– Perform any other assignment as determined by the medical director or country medical director
– Abide by the policies and procedures of the company, the by-Laws, rules and regulations of the Medical Staff of the organization , SCHS ,MOH and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia law.
– Comply with the standards laid down by the Approved International Accreditation Standards
– Identify any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the medical provider or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm through the chain of command
– Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities
– Ensure that clinic is prepared at all times to handle emergency care of patients including.
– Proper training of teammates, equipment readiness, and procedures in place.
Duration: Permanent position
Desired start date: Immediately
– To have at least four (4) years nephrology experience after obtaining high Medical qualification i.e. Egypt Board, FCPS in Nephrology, Sudan MD , or equivalent.
– To have the required medical/technical training of the highest medical qualification conducted in the same institute of study. ( 4 years )
– To be a registered as a nephrologist consultant in home country with an active license.
– English and Computer literate.
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region’s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.