• The Construction Manager should be the ultimate responsible for executing the Project as per Contract Specifications and Drawings,
• To Manage/coordinate all construction activities onsite,
• Supervise site Engineers and Foreman,
• Preparation of Method statements,
• Good knowledge of Electromechanical activities,
• Attend coordination meeting with the client.
• Graduate Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years experience in buildings industry,
• Previous experience in Gulf Region,
• Previous experience in US Army Corps of Engineers Projects,
– Fluency in English is a MUST
– Currently residing in Qatar or eligible to work in Qatar
One of the leading international construction groups, with worldwide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction project. The firm’s evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electromechanical projects worldwide.