Al Tayer Stocks is a Limited Liability Company established in 1998 as a partnership venture with a 51% shareholding by the Al Tayer Group and 49% by leading South African construction company Stefanutti Stocks.
– Al Tayer Stocks Interiors division is committed to working in partnership with our Clients to develop optimum solutions. Our knowledge and experience enable us to operate on a comprehensive range of projects, whether it is a simple Restaurant or office fit-out, or an entire package including new buildings complete with MEP services either on a build only or Design and Build basis in conjunction with our Building Division.
– Building division are committed to working in partnership with our Clients to develop optimum solutions. Our knowledge and experience enable us to operate on a comprehensive range of projects, whether it is a simple office or retail fit-out, or an entire package including new buildings complete with MEP services on either a build only or Design and Build basis.
Construction Manager- Fit out – KSA
To implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame.
– Obtain the drawings of the project, assess the material and man-power requirement accurately and hand over the material/ manpower requirement to the purchase department to enable procurement, after obtaining approval.
– Assist in preparation of accurate project programs, clearly indicate the timeframes and activities involved in the project and monitor progress against the project plan taking corrective action where required through effective coordination with the client, various types of subcontractors, etc.
– Supervise the site regularly, keep the client updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional man-power requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
– Track project milestones and deliverables, check & deliver progress reports, complete requirements of documentation at defined frequency, analyze reports/ results and troubleshoot problem areas, after obtaining approval, if need be.
– Maintain accurate record keeping of delays and changes that have occurred and assist the PQS to prepare claims for variations and time extension.
– Supervise and ensure adherence to QA/QC and HSE policies to ensure quality and guarantee safe & healthy work place.
– Hand over as-built drawings, manuals, keys, etc. on project completion and assist in ensuring and receiving the completion certificate from the client. Organize the site demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
– Receive snag lists from consultants, arrange sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion, including timely attendance during defect liability period.
– Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work.
Experience & Qualification:
– Degree /Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
– 6- 8 years’ experience in the construction industry in interiors with at least 2-4 years in a similar role in KSA.
– Must have extensive know-how on all site operations and should have managed small to mid-sized commercial value projects.
– Attention to details and concern for quality.
– Good people and time management skills
– Good communication skills
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.