– Prepare the Monthly/ quarterly financial statements, which includes the statement of comprehensive income, statement of financial position, statement of changes in stakeholders equity, and statement of changes in cash flows for management approval, ensuring the correct application of accounting principles, policies and procedures in line with (IFRS).
– Leading Oil and Gas company
– Prepare the consolidated and stand-alone budgets and long term business plans to ensure that all stakeholders, including senior management and the group companies, are aligned on the group strategy and broad business objectives.
– Prepare the monthly statement of income for management approval, ensuring the correct application of accounting principles, policies and procedures in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
– Develop applicable policies and procedures for the management reporting section to improve governance and practice within the section.
– Competitive salary with family allowance and benefits.
– Graduate in Finance or Accounting, with CPA, ACCA, CIMA with at least 10years post qualification experience and 3-5 years in a similar group management reporting/ consolidation role is essential.
– Candidates should have experience with an International oil Company (IOC) or Global Multi National (Oil and Gas) or a reputable National oil Company (NOC) with prior big 4 Auditing Firms background is preferred.
– Essential to have good communication skills (spoken and written) in English, worked in western developed market is preferred.
Candidate’s outside the GCC region can also apply.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.