• Design or implement processes relating to monitoring and enforcement of compliance standards.
• Set-up and maintain the process to discuss and report emerging compliance issues by way of management reports.
• Prepare Policies and Procedure relating to Accounting and Finance
• Advise internal management and business functions on the implementation and operation of business controls systems.
• Direct the development and implementation of policies and procedures and act as a focal point to disseminate these within the organization.
• Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
• Design and implement the process to document and monitor compliance with regulatory standards, including filings.
• Aid the maintenance and compliance relating to Delegation of Authority and Segregation of Duties matrix.
• Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
• Track regulatory changes, trends and best practices and assess their impact on organizational processes.
• Ensures that all documentation complies with company regulations, professional standards, and IFRS guidelines.
• Work as a team member to validate and coordinate the work of others.
• Suggests process improvements and act as a knowledge resource.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) is a must
• Has a minimum of 10+ years’ experience, of which at least 3 years of similar level experience; Oil and Gas industry experience preferred
• Able to effectively communicate with different groups, inside and outside of an organization.
• Has impressive relationship-building, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Has strong and flexible mentoring skills so as to be able to inspire co-workers.
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years’ experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.