- Identify and resolve reported problems and issues faced by systems, tools, devices or components relating to Communication systems and provide proper solutions for these issues and certify item serviceability.
- Perform technical operations, restoration and repair activities related to Communications systems within the Central Workshop and on-site and ensure that the standard instructions and procedures are applied in the required quality and timeline.
- Assess technical situation, using technical knowledge and expertise, and arrange work to be carried out in order to provide a cost effective, acceptable and practical solution.
- Implement practical solutions within area of expertise ensuring that all technical requirements are met.
- Provide technical improvement recommendations relating to Communication systems maintenance, in terms of current systems and proposed future solutions in the form of new systems or maintenance tools or procedures in order to improve the efficiency and safety of maintenance operations.
- Comply with all relevant SQE procedures and controls to ensure employee health and safety, regulatory compliance, delivery of high quality service and environmentally friendly behaviors.
- Report to Supervisor for all relevant maintenance or repair work information to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Prepare periodic and yearly reports on the achievements and challenges related to the Communications systems and submit them to the Supervisor.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Safety Management
- Quality Control
- Business Continuity
- System Administration & Infrastructure
- Technical Support
- Managing Performance & Capacity
- Root Cause Analysis & Troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of CNS-ATM systems.
- The position requires certification in at least one communications specialty at the first level and the requirements increase with the level in accordance with MED policy.
Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics , Computer, Communications or System Engineeri
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma