• Look for new business opportunities by initiating contact with new business leads/suppliers and ensure quality of their products based on market demands.
*Develop & maintain relationships and dealership standards while dealing with international suppliers
* ability to lead , close , negotiate large business deals with variety of market leaders
*negotiates vendors & suppliers terms, prices and delivery schedules using his/her knowledge of budget, stock level, approved requisitions and schedule of requirements.
*Plan Purchases & Purchases strategy as per market knowledge and ensure internal flow of information.
• Ensure that company requirements of equipment/ items are process in most cost effective and economical and timely manner within the framework of defined company polices
• Ensure that Purchase planning is active meeting the required stock level and coverage of market needs.
• Use knowledge of material work planning and methods for processing procedure to ensure product on time delivery
• Negotiate best vendor terms, pricing and delivery based on the requirement
• Uses Knowledges of items and equipment’s to schedule items necessary to continual of sales cycles.
• Maintain regular contact through proper channels and with effective communication skills with principal suppliers to ensure operations are running smoothly
• Ensure that contracts are duly signed as per company requirements
• Participate on evaluations of suppliers and suggest any changes to facilitate the operation and reduce costs.
• 15 years of experience in leading heavy machinery dealer
* Minimum 5 years in managerial position that includes purchasing and contracting activities
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration
*MBA or professional certificates such as CISCM, CIPS or slimier would be an advantage
*deep knowledge in financial negotiation , stock management and marketing
• Excellent communication skills and flexibility to move between tasks
• Ability to analysis data and produce management reports
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive; Utilities; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- India; Kuwait
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 55