• Protect the contractors in relation to its contract with the SC and its Sub-Contractors regarding the contractual and legal well-being and ensure that the risks to the contractor are minimized
• Internal review and negotiation of all sub-contractors against a cooperate company checklist and commercial procedures
• Advice to company management on claims and contractual issue including bonds, insurance, indemnities and so on
• Negotiations with the SC’s consultants and sub-contractors on contract terms and conditions and all project related issues of contractual significance
• Ensure the terms of the contract are followed and effect supplement agreements if required
• Minimum of (15) years’ experience of broad based commercial, Engineering and project management
• Must hold BSc in Quantity Surveying
• Professional membership MRICS (member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent Australian or South African membership)
• Working Knowledge of BIM in the design and construction process
• Communication Skills in English is a must (Communicating in bilingual such as Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin or Arabic is an advantage)
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.