Organization industry: Insurance and Reinsurance
Section: Commercial Department
- The Company is a multi-national insurance and reinsurance organization.
- The purpose of the position is to grow the insurance broking portfolio in the country while also managing the operations’ back office.
- Educational Background and qualifications: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Required Experience and Market Knowledge: A minimum of 10 years of experience in an insurance and reinsurance company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French, Arabic and English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth;
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.);
- Support the Commercial and Finance teams in preparing information for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location