- Contact customers (commercial air operators, general aviation operators, etc.) and coordinate the collection of payments.
- Provide receipts to customers, the Accounts Receivable Accountant, and the Cash Management Officer.
- Provide all received payments (cash/cheque/bank transfer) to the Cash Management Officer for depositing in the bank.
- Monitor delinquent accounts and escalate late payers utilizing the accounts receivable aging reports.
- Prepare and provide all the necessary letters and correspondences to customers.
- Document the billing and collection of transactions and forward these transactions to the Accounts Receivable Accountant.
- Maintain and update the customer master file (in coordination with the Customer & Stakeholder Management function) and ensure verifying contact information periodically and respond to any inquiries related to their account such as inquiries about outstanding amounts.
- Track all customer information (including billing history, average payment time, etc.).
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results DrivenRevenue Management
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma