Nursing and Midwifery
Paediatric – General
Sidra Medicine is a state-of-the-art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Their clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children. Their friendly, family-centered environment is a 399-bed state-of-the-art facility serving Qatari and international women and children and their families. Their experienced staff operate within a model of care underpinned by international evidence-based best practice and supported by world class technology. Inter-professional teams work collaboratively to secure wellness and optimize patient/family outcomes. Clinical research focused on education, quality improvements and a culture of patient and family safety is used to inform and guide best practice standards.
– Job Details: Clinical Nurse – General Pediatrics
– Department:Pediatrics Div
– Division:Pediatrics Dept
– Contract Type:Full Time
– Excellent, tax-free remuneration and benefits The salary and benefits on offer at our client hospital are very generous and are free from any income tax in Qatar.
– Healthcare and dental insurance.
– Company provided accommodation or Housing Allowance.
– Company provided transport or transportation allowance.
– Other financial rewards (e.g. performance bonuses, end-of service gratuity).
– Generous paid vacation time and public holidays.
– Annual airfare allowance.
– Mobilization and repatriation airfares.
– Continuing professional development.
– Registered Nurse (3 year graduate programme or equivalent) in General nursing or pediatrics or General Nurse with a post post graduate certificate in paediatrics.
– 2+ years of recent pediatrics experience in a teaching hospital.
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.