– Maintain high performing service support functions.
– Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
– Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
– Champion service and support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
– Be accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and planned.
– Drive internal and external service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
– Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
– Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Service performance.
– 2 years of experience in the same role.
– Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
– Excellent leadership and people management skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Willingness to support and mentor junior staff.
– Excellent customer facing/customer
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- High school or equivalent
- Min: 28