Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interface with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction.
• Observe, check and ensure that work execution is in accordance with approved methods.
• Prepare inspection reports and site records.
• Check that materials delivered are approved and properly stored.
• Observe site safety procedures. Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and/or Project Safety Representative.
• Measure work done when required.
• Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in road and highway projects.
• Working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.