– Manage, design, develop, create and maintain medium scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
– Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (reports, drawings and other).
– Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
– Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems.
– Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
– Assign works and delegate to foremen.
– Coordinate with company at any further works related to cladding, acrylic, carpentry & steel sheets manufacturing.
– Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
– Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
– Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
– Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
– Must have good experience in Retail or Malls or construction site is must (4-6) years.
– Computer knowledge & good communication skill in English.
– Max Age 42 years.
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 42