Our client is a leading Consultancy, they have a requirement for a Chief Quantity Surveyor to join them and oversee the Quantity Surveying team for a mixed use project in Mecca. Candidates applying for this role MUST have a minimum 15 years experience and must have worked on large mixed use projects in the Middle East previously. Due to the religious nature of the area and the requirements for visa issuance to enter the holy city of Mecca, candidates applying for this role must be fluent in Arabic and must be Muslim.
• Manage the Quantity Surveying team
• Manage the monthly internal reporting
• Conduct cost and value forecasting
• Maintain good relationship with Clients and representatives
• Resolve any commercial issues with the Client
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognized university
• MRICS qualified is preferred
• Experience of working on large marine and infrastructure
• Knowledge of the use of QS software CATO or similar is required
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Must have a construction and/or contracting background
• Fluent in Arabic (Read, write and speak)
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.