Bounce Fitness is a leading provider of youth programs and adult fitness programs with offices in Washington DC and Doha, Qatar. We are seeking a dynamic leader capable of strategic planning to lead our organization in Doha, Qatar. Some of our new initiatives include franchising and also launching tech savvy products in the fitness space.
You will be surrounded by a team of very experienced and successful leaders in the industry every step of the way, but will ultimately call the shots and forge the company onward.
Working in partnership with the Board of Directors, this individual will be charged with strategically growing the organization and achieving established milestones set by the Board. The Board will look to this individual to bring creative strategies to the business to execute a profitable growth plan and increase the long-term value of the business. The right candidate will be motivated for the long term to achieve this growth plan and incentivized by strong bonuses and an equity ownership plan.
Compensation shall include a base salary, and a generous bonus plan including profit sharing and an opportunity for equity ownership.
• Minimum 10 years experience with a clear track record of successful and profitable operations;
• Recent management roles should include one of the following: Senior Vice President, COO, CFO, GM or CEO. Candidate shall present experience which demonstrates success of prior leadership including expanding role of your career, number of employees managed, profitability at unit and company level, tenure of senior level managers, and interaction with the board;
• Must be capable of providing innovative and creative strategic growth planning to increase the number of locations while meeting profit projections. This will include planning for equity for the growth plan, as well as daily operations;
• The ideal candidates experience and track record shall demonstrate strategic planning through implementation that has led to growth and profitability;
• The ideal candidate shall demonstrate their experience and knowledge of related technology and the ability to integrate such technology into the current and proposed business model;
• The ideal candidate shall train center level managers including the creation and execution of financial tracking, store metrics and accountability processes. This will include budget monitoring, cash flow management and hiring practices;
• The ideal candidate shall create a team environment to motivate our team members to provide superior customer service;
• The ideal candidate must be a demonstrated leader and not just a manager;
• The ideal candidate shall prepare monthly reports for partner review. This shall include agenda creation and running weekly and monthly partner-level meetings;
• The ideal candidate shall have a growth mindset and not a fixed mindset, who understands that feedback is an opportunity for growth;
• The ideal candidate shall be responsible for hiring and discharging all senior-level managers;
• Candidate must be prepared to show actual results from their strategic planning and implementation experience during the interview.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Residence Location