The Channel Accounts Executive – Controls, Fire & Security (CF&S) will be reporting directly to the Channel Manager- C,F&S (Controls Indirect Channels-Africa) and will be based in Egypt. As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering a sales target in Africa across the Controls portfolio.
You will be operating in Indirect Products Distribution through Channel partners, growing our market share with new business customers which include end users, contractors and consultants. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
As a Channel Accounts Executive you will develop new channels as well as managing and sustaining existing. This includes supporting your Channel Partners in chasing, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities. You’ll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor’s strategies, products and services. You shall be the focal point between Johnson Controls broad organization and Channel Partners assembling and leading virtual teams on every task with the aim to win.
You are focused to seek and develop long term partnership and customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills. You will be expected to travel at least 50% of your time.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics
* Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales in Controls, Fire & Security – specifically BMS.
* Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions.
* Proven track record of delivering sales.
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive.
* Fluent language skills in Arabic or English
* Previous Channel Management experience.
* Previous sales experience in North, West and/or Central Africa.
* Previous experience on Johnson Controls’ Metasys Platform.
* Fluent language skills in French
* Experience in using Sales Force
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career