1. Ensure that all Assets are being professionally operated & maintained with a view to their longevity at lowest cost commensurate with acceptable business risk.
2. Responsible for day to day monitoring of Operations and answerable to Board for reporting.
3. Ensure that during the Term, the Operator shall perform the services in accordance with and subject to the other provisions of the agreement, any applicable Annual Operating budget, the Operating procedures, the Environmental compliance policies, the Environmental & Social Impact Assessment, and Any associated change-orders which have been approved by the relevant authorities in effect from time to time.
4. Set up KPI in line with contractual requirement & monitor the performance on continuous basis.
5. Maintain high standards in the areas of Occupational health, safety and environmental performance.
6. Make sure that the insurance coverage and policies are in place and claims procedures are followed properly. Ensure that no action takes place that may void the application of the policies. Arrange that necessary permits and consents are obtained and maintained.
7. Monitor and respond appropriately to changing legal, regulatory, and political & market conditions.
8. Prepare Business Plan and Budget. Assume full P&L responsibility for the operating company.
9. Manage Business Board meeting
10. Ensure payment is made to all relevant stakeholders, mainly project lenders, shareholders and others.
11. Implement business changes “as appropriate” introduced Power Plant Portfolio management department and Board of Directors.
Skill Set:- Minimum Requirements • Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
Education: University degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, MBA or similar
• Experience: Public and third parties relationships experience, 8 + years of experience in a senior position in the power / desalination sector.
Result and solution oriented.
• Candidate must have strong financial and accounting skills / qualifications.
• Candidates must have excellent contract management and negotiation skills / qualifications
• Applicants must have excellent corporate Governance skills / qualification
• Preference will be given to Entrants had excellent experience in running publicly listed companies.