Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Duties & Responsibilities: (not listed in any particular order)
• Fusing of metals to produce specific products and provide support to services operations.
• Weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
• Weld metal parts together, may use both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
• Perform related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
• Repair broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
• Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
• Maintain needed supplies and order as necessary with prior approval.
• Available to work on a 24 hour basis.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 1-3 years welding experience
• Use of hand tools, jigs and fixtures.
• Use of variety of welding machines.
• Use of variety of welding rods, gases, and processes.
• Use of cutting torch or torch equipment.
• Preferred High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Knowing various temperatures for special materials and welding to engineering specifications.
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.