Are you passionate about working in a service industry where your role is to handle Customers on call ? We are seeking passionate people to work with us in the Customer service department handling the best renowned brands
– As the voice of the company, your role is to provide proactive customer service
– To successfully conduct inbound / outbound calls, handle emails, whilst understanding client’s customer care philosophy and correctly interpreting customers’ comments.
– Provide expert answers to all customer requests (loyalty ,orders, store info, etc.)
– Handle client complaints, investigate with concerned parties, in different markets, support in resolving complaints and communicate solutions to client.
– Follow-up until complaint closure.
– Call Centre.
– Customer Service.
– Complaints handling.
– Outbound campaign contacts
– English must be very strong as lots of time on phone and writing emails
– Minimum high school diploma
– 2 years in Call centre, Customer Service.
– Flexible working hours
– Fluent Arabic and English
We can offer you
– Working with key projects, luxury brands and growing career
– Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
– The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.