Call center operators has a main duty of processing incoming, outgoing and internal calls and renders directory assistance to all callers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing incoming, outgoing and internal calls and renders directory assistance to all
- Supply general information to callers.
- Transfer callers to the appropriate destination based on callers’ questions.
- Provide assistance to callers in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
– High School Certificate.
– 1+ years related experience.
– Previous experience in the hotels or hospitality industry.
– Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
– Verbal Communication, Phone Skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to use Word, Excel, and data entry.
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- High school or equivalent