• To provide accurate and timely HR administration support to the Middle East function.
• To be the first point of contact for all HR related queries via the HR service desk system.
• To be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
• As one of the first points of contact in the Team, you will have excellent customer service skills with demonstrable experience of managing and responding to multiple queries whilst providing positive solution focused answers.
• You will also be an excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to draft a range of high quality correspondence.
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word and Excel) are essential as you will be responsible for producing letters and producing reports.
• Experience of working with HR Information Systems
• The candidate should possess a minimum of a BSc Degree or BA Degree
Other certifications obtained:
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in human resources and administration
• Saudi Arabia
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.