Requisition ID: 157096
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
– Application and process specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
– Support in escalated projects
– Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
– Support of pre-sales activities
– Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
– Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
– Detailed planning of process implementation
– Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
– Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
– Develop and Assure quality of process models
– Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
– Functional Experience
– Minimum six years consulting experience in application
– Has experience with minimum of five full cycle implementations
– Good understanding of industry specific business processes (if applicable)
– Has performed at least one feasibility study
– Understands the Business Process Library approach and is contributing to it
– Managerial Experience
– Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader
– Acts as a coach for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
– University degree or equivalent work experience
– English: Fluent
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world’s largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP’s product portfolio and extends SAP’s leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.