Business Manager – Qatar
ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce staffing and recruitment expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for more than 65 years. We connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across different skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories to resource, manage and develop talent.
In order to support our Manpower Operational business, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Manager to identify growth opportunities focused on permanent recruitment, outsourcing and contract staffing, working closely with senior leadership to grow our footprint across Qatar. This role is responsible for implementing short and long-term innovative and successful sales strategies to secure contracts targeting the designated sector and/or any other sectors where the opportunity arises. The main goal is to establish and manage the business development and sales activities by developing and executing business plans to maximize sales efforts in Qatar. This role will also take a relationship management role for a number of strategic clients to drive sales growth.
The Business Manager will sell across all Manpower business units and service groups within the Qatar market.
• Identify new opportunities for outsourcing and contract staffing line of business.
• Achievement of sales objectives through effective pipeline management.
• Responsible for submission of RFP, RFI & RFQ.
• Prepare and conduct presentations and negotiations with identified clients to achieve growth.
• Collaborate with Key Accounts Team to demonstrate Manpower’s Value proposition
• Establish client contact plan for all short and long-term business opportunities.
• Significant sales experience gained in recruitment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills at all levels within the business
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct formal client presentations at operational and executive level
• Strong proposal writing skills
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Intermediate Microsoft office
• Understanding of IR policy and legislation
• Degree/Diploma in Business Management or in any discipline
• Middle East experience and knowledge specifically of the Qatar market with a client/contact database.
• 3-5 years of relevant business development experience
• Understanding of Recruitment Solutions
• Post-graduate studies (highly regarded)
• Knowledge of Qatar labour law
• Ability to deliver RFP/RFT/RFI
Manpower can offer you:
• An excellent incentive plan based on sales results
• Bi-annual development reviews
• Fantastic internal rewards and recognition program
• An experienced and supportive management team
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions